The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Storymate for Your Small Company
Odds are that you’ve activated your social media Accounts for your business, sent out your first upgrades, and have a social media strategy in place for going forward. The only question which remains is how you’re going to stay on top of things as you get busier and busier, as your accounts gain traction and attract more clients.
Thankfully there are a number of great tools at your Disposal for getting the most out of each Tweet and every Facebook update, a lot of which our staff at Exposure Ninja use on a daily business to monitor, manage, and track our personal accounts, and the accounts of our customers.
1 popular tool which we have been using for a while is Storymate, A cross-platform scheduling platform which supports the biggest social networks.
There are three payment tiers available:
- The Awesome Strategy ($10/Month).
- Storymate Social networking marketing via our new publication
Profitable Social Media Marketing: How To Grow Your Company
Version of the similar software called Hootsuite. Not only does this limit the amount of accounts you can link, but also the amount of updates you can post. However, the free version is quite versatile and can be useful for individuals such as entrepreneurs. The Awesome Plan and Business Plans are very good for businesses that are running a number of different social networking accounts.
- With one Easy click, you’ll have the ability to share content and schedule articles via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
- Storymate Also permits you to share and program on Pinterest. However, it is through another app called Tailwind, which is a paid application ($9.99 per month). Storymate has integrated pinning into its platform on their paid plans.
- Storymate Has Pablo, a free image creation tool that can help you create social media pictures for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ very quickly.
- The Storymate Extension for Chrome is also a very helpful addition. The extension lets you share links, videos and pictures from wherever you are on the web. The extension also allows you to choose the single composer option or power scheduler where you are able to post the same thing multiple times within a particular time period.
- Storymate Analytics is useful, showing your best and worst performing posts based on participation (that you can filter by participation kind, i.e. Retweets, favourites, replies, likes, opinions, clicks), attain, and post type (image posts, link posts, text posts and your Retweets). All this is exportable, too, should you need to do any further analysis.
You discover the best times to post and time your posts to get maximum engagement.
- You can Integrate blog feeds to give you sources of content to post out.
- Paid Plans price from only USD$10/month
- No Instagram integration into the stage
- No Monitoring tools for mentions, searches and hashtags, so you’ll have to track these from a different tool or via the networks themselves.
You can find more details on how to get the best out of your Social media marketing via our new publication Profitable Social Media Marketing: How To Grow Your Company
If you’re looking for a social networking management platform, Then Storymate is not for you.
It’s not that Storymate isn’t an amazing tool, but its
At $10 per month, the Storymate Awesome Plan is a perfect Gateway to scheduling your social networking updates whilst you concentrate on other areas of your business. It offers space for ten social profiles so that you can cater to your Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest followers all from one screen. You can include 100 posts on your schedule, plus there is the option for connecting several external services such as your favorite RSS reader, or directly analytics firm.
For additional space for articles, social profiles, and also to add Contributing team members, the higher tier Business Plans offer much more, including post analysis such as total clicks, likes, and retweets.
Have you ever used Storymate before? What did you think?
You can find more details on how to get the best out of your Social networking marketing via our new publication Profitable Social Media Marketing: How To Grow Your Business